1. 1. ALL Images must be the original work of the entrant. If two or more similar images are entered by the same author, the first one getting the acceptance score will be considered for acceptance or award, the other images will not be considered.
2. Sections: (A) (A) Open Monochrome, (B) Open Color, (C) Women (D) Mood (E) People (F) Photo Travel. .
3. Result will be sent by E-Mail and publish in the website.
4. Monochrome image entered in Sections B, C, D, E will only count towards the PID Color Star Path.
5. Online PDF Catalog will be mail to all participants.
6. All Acceptances are eligible for statistics applicable to PSA, FIAP & FIP.
7. An entrant's four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging the decision of the Panel of selectors is final and binding, no further appeal will be entertained.
8. The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization, or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and conditions.
9. Entry Fee: Foreign Entrants: $25 only for all section. For Indian Entrants: Rs.850/- only for all section.
10. Participants are requested to send their entries, Entry Fee etc. well in advance. Late entries will not be entertained and the Entry Fee will be retained. If the entry fee is not received within the closing date, photographs may not be considered for selection.
For Foreign Entrants PAYPAL ID IS : email@example.com
11. Submission of Entries to the Salon implies acceptance of the above regulations.
12. All the images will be displayed with multimedia projector. Media type JPEG, Resolution is 1024 / 768 pixel & color space is Srgb with 72dpi.
13. Please read the above regulations carefully and try to avoid unnecessary correspondences.
14. There are no restrictions as to subject matter except as outlined in the rules and definitions of specific sections, or specified by law in the country where the exhibition is held.
15. The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright.
16. Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like "in camera" or a "reproduction" duplicate of that image:
17. All entrants in must provide name and country data exactly the same in each Exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
General: Entries must originate as photographs (image-capture of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his/her own and permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and / or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. The exhibition assumes no liability for any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker and artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates. Creative is defined as "altered reality".
PSA, FIAP, and RPS Nature Definition
Nature photography is restricted to the use of the photographic process to depict all branches of natural history, except anthropology and archeology, in such a fashion that a well-informed person will be able to identify the subject material and certify its honest presentation. The story telling value of a photograph must be weighed more than the pictorial quality while maintaining high technical quality. Human elements shall not be present, except where those human elements are integral parts of the nature story such as nature subjects, like barn owls or storks, adapted to an environment modified by humans, or where those human elements are in situations depicting natural forces, like hurricanes or tidal waves. Scientific bands, scientific tags or radio collars on wild animals are permissible. Photographs of human created hybrid plants, cultivated plants, feral animals, domestic animals, or mounted specimens are ineligible, as is any form of manipulation that alters the truth of the photographic statement. No techniques that add, relocate, replace, or remove pictorial elements except by cropping are permitted. Techniques that enhance the presentation of the photograph without changing the nature story or the pictorial content, or without altering the content of the original scene, are permitted including HDR, focus stacking and dodging/burning. Techniques that remove elements added by the camera, such as dust spots, digital noise, and film scratches, are allowed. Stitched images are not permitted. All allowed adjustments must appear natural. Color images can be converted to greyscalemonochrome. Infrared images, either direct captures or derivations, are not allowed.
Images entered in Nature sections meeting the Nature Photography Definition above can havelandscapes, geologic formations, weather phenomena, and extant organisms as the primary subject matter. This includes images taken with the subjects in controlled conditions, such as zoos, game farms, botanical gardens, aquariums and any enclosure where the subjects are totally dependent on man for food.
With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.